HOME THEATER 2U > NATURE Home Theater Speaker > N-1 Tower Speaker (Floor Speaker)
(Please minimize the popup window for future technical references to save loading time.)
Click to see larger picture
- Woofer (1) : 10" side firing configuration, with 30 oz. magnet, 2" voice coil (4 layers), doped wool non-press paper cone with butyl rubber surround, aluminum basket.
- Bass Mid-Range (2) : 6-1/2", with 18 oz. magnet, 1-1/2" voice coil(4 layers), equipped with phase plug( gold plated solid brass ), doped wool semi-press paper cone with butyl rubber surround, stamped steel basket.
- Tweeter (1) : 1-1/8" doped silk dome diaphragm with 8 oz. magnet, 1" voice coil(2 layers), ferro-fluid cooled, aluminum basket.
- Size (HxWxD) : 39-3/8" x 8-1/4" x 13".
- Total Weight (per piece) : 68 lbs.
- Material : 18mm MDF.
- Finish : Real-wood Cherry veneer ( dark red finish ), or real-wood Walnut veneer ( light nature finish ). Click to view texture image : Cherry or Walnut.
- Grille : Removable wood frame with acoustically transparent cloth.
- Black cloth. (cherry series)
- Dark silver cloth. (walnut series)
- Connection : Real bi-wire design, with 5-way binding posts( gold plated solid brass ).
- Spike : Adjustable brass tip.
- Impedance : 6 ohms nominal.
- Crossover Network : Bass mid-range& tweeter (3rd order), woofer(2nd order).
- Crossover Frequency :
- Hi-Pass: 4,500 Hz +/-3 dB @18 dB/Oct., with impedance equalization circuit.
- Band-Pass: 200-4,500 Hz +/-3 dB @18 dB/Oct., with impedance equalization circuit.
- Low-Pass: 200 Hz +/-3 dB @12 dB/Oct., with impedance equalization circuit.
- Crossover parts : Litz wired coil ( bundles of 7 twisted wires ), SOLEN© grade non-polar capacitor and non-inductive resistor.
- Crossover to drivers ( internal wiring): Phoenix105*2 high graded 6N OFC speaker wire ( high pass ), Phoenix high graded 13 mm 6N OFC speaker wire ( low pass & band pass ) .
- Frequency Response : 3022,000 Hz. , within +/-3 dB.
- Sensitivity : 90 dB /1m/2.83v.
- Recommended Amplifier : 50-200 watts/channel
Quick link to other NATURE Series speakers
Find out detailed meanings & applications of the Technical Terms that we used,
click Technical Terms.
View side by side comparison between different NATURE Series Speakers,
click Speakers Review.
View side by side comparison between our different Tower Speakers,
click Tower Speakers Review.
Thanks for your awesome response!
Our New Exquisite Collections of Home Theater Speakers & Wireless Speakers at CES 2005 exhibition was a wonderful success!
COME VISIT US
High Performance Home Theater & Audio Speakers, Alexis Park, Room 2251.
Las Vegas, Nevada.
January 5-8, 2006
We've Gone Wireless!
We are so excited about our new lines of high end wireless speakers & wireless products, we can't hide the news anymore.
These applications utilize state of the art digital wireless technology combined with highly efficient super compact amplifiers that provide a performance good enough to satisfy audiophiles.
Sneak a peek at
our Wireless Home Theater Speakers
We have prepared special discount prices for the high end home theater speakers and equipments from the CES show floor in our"SPECIALS" Section.
To ensure you won't miss any special home theater speakers & products offers, sale promotions and new products updates, subscribe to our Home Theater 2U newsletter
Enjoy our Home Theater Speakers & Wireless Speakers!