HOME THEATER 2U > NATURE Home Theater Speaker > N-9 Subwoofer
(Please minimize the popup window for future technical references to save loading time.)
Click to see larger picture
- Woofer (1) : 10", with 40 oz. magnet, 2-1/2" voice coil ( 4 layers ), doped wool non-press paper cone with butyl rubber surround, aluminum basket.
- Passive Radiator(1) : 12", doped wool semi-press paper cone with butyl rubber surround, aluminum basket, tune the box to a low frequency of 18 Hz.
- Built-in amplifier : Continuously adjustable in sound Level, phase and frequency. Switchable in low pass frequency (40, 80 Hz).
- Size (HxWxD) : 19-5/8" x 17-3/4" x 19-5/8".
- Total Weight ( per piece) : 80 lbs.
- Material : 25mm MDF.
- Finish : Real-wood Cherry veneer ( dark red finish ), or real-wood Walnut veneer ( light nature finish ). Click to view texture image : Cherry or Walnut.
- Grille : Removable wood frame with acoustically transparent cloth.
- Black cloth. (cherry series)
- Dark silver cloth. (walnut series)
- Connection : Gold plated 5-way binding posts & RCA terminals, special 5.1 channel "Sub In"( gold plated RCA terminal).
- Toe : 2" wood legs.
- Impedance : 4 ohms nominal.
- Crossover Frequency : Continuously variable from 40-180 Hz.
- Crossover to driver ( internal wiring): Phoenix high graded 13 mm 6N OFC speaker wire.
- Frequency Response : 18160 Hz. , within +/-3 dB.
- Power Handling : Built-in amplifier, 200 Watts/ 4 ohms output.
- Power Supply : A/C 115, Auto-detect On/Off switch.
Quick link to other NATURE Series speakers
Find out detailed meanings & applications of the Technical Terms that we used,
click Technical Terms.
View side by side comparison between different NATURE Series Speakers,
click Speakers Review.
View side by side comparison between our different Subwoofers,
click Subwoofers Reviews.
Thanks for your awesome response!
Our New Exquisite Collections of Home Theater Speakers & Wireless Speakers at CES 2005 exhibition was a wonderful success!
COME VISIT US
High Performance Home Theater & Audio Speakers, Alexis Park, Room 2251.
Las Vegas, Nevada.
January 5-8, 2006
We've Gone Wireless!
We are so excited about our new lines of high end wireless speakers & wireless products, we can't hide the news anymore.
These applications utilize state of the art digital wireless technology combined with highly efficient super compact amplifiers that provide a performance good enough to satisfy audiophiles.
Sneak a peek at
our Wireless Home Theater Speakers
We have prepared special discount prices for the high end home theater speakers and equipments from the CES show floor in our"SPECIALS" Section.
To ensure you won't miss any special home theater speakers & products offers, sale promotions and new products updates, subscribe to our Home Theater 2U newsletter
Enjoy our Home Theater Speakers & Wireless Speakers!